👨🔧 Honda Civic Fitment Help
Only view your car's parts catalog.
Select your specific car using Garage.Jump to Garage
Buddy Club's new Secu Timer is the very first turbo timer with a security feature. It has all the normal functions of a standard turbo timer, but adds a very special new function - Security Lock. When the Security Lock is enabled, the correct password must be entered before the engine can be started. This Secu Timer will not only protect your engine, but will also reduce the risk of the car being stolen!
The concept behind a turbo timer is to keep your engine running for a certain period of time after you remove your key from the ignition. In turbocharged vehicles, this prevents hot oil in the engine from caking up and causing damage to your internal parts (including the turbo). Even in naturally aspirated (non-turbo) vehicles, hard driving can raise engine oil temperatures to high levels. A proper cool down is essential for a healthy engine and long term reliability.
- Improves the long term reliability of your engine and any parts that engine oil runs through.
- Works on either turbocharged or naturally aspirated vehicles.
- Security Lock function prevents your car from behind started unless a 4 digit code (which you set) is entered correctly.
- Displays time and will flash when Security Lock is enabled.
- Displays battery voltage, with min/max voltage warning indication.
- Timer function is adjustable between 10 secconds to 99 minutes, 99 seconds (that is potentially how long you could leave your car running for, but we recommend setting it for around 2-3 minutes).
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The link bellow will drop you to the same Buddy Club Secu Timer but for a different car.