The Competition Clutch Ultra Lightweight Steel Flywheel is recommended for forced induction and/or track and rally racing applications. Although this flywheel can work with most performance and stock clutch assemblies, we recommend a Competition Clutch performance clutch kit for best results.
- One piece ring gear for high durability.
- Weight varies from 8 lbs. to 10 lbs., depending on application.
- Stamped with a 4140 plate with 2000 tons pressure at 1260 degrees.
- Well suited for Stage 3 and up clutch kit applications.
- CNC machined and balanced to OEM specifications.
- Reduced mass of the flywheel increases acceleration of your Honda Civic.
- Meets and exceeds SFI 1.5 specifications.
- 90 day limited warranty.
Note: If you plan on using your Honda Civic for normal street use or drag racing, you may prefer the regular Competition Clutch Lightweight Steel flywheel. For straight-line acceleration, a higher moment of inertia is more desirable because it keeps the engine from slowing itself down too quickly. The Ultra Lightweight Steel Flywheel is made for road racing, where a low moment of rotational inertia will lead to better lap times.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The link bellow will drop you to the same Competition Clutch Ultra Lightweight Steel Flywheel but for a different car.