The Competition Clutch Lightweight Steel Flywheel is recommended for naturally aspirated and/or street driven applications. This flywheel will work with ALL performance and stock clutch assemblies.
- Preserves low end torque and driveability.
- One piece ring gear for high durability.
- Weight varies from 11 lbs. to 14 lbs., depending on application.
- Stamped with a 4140 plate with 2000 tons pressure at 1260 degrees.
- Well suited for Stage 1 and Stage 2 clutch kit applications.
- CNC machined and balanced to OEM specifications.
- Reduced mass of the flywheel increases acceleration of your Honda Civic.
- Meets and exceeds SFI 1.5 specifications.
- 90 day limited warranty.
Note: If you plan on using your Honda Civic for road racing, you may prefer the Ultra Lightweight flywheel, which is even lighter. For road racing, a lower moment of inertia is more desirable because it allows for quicker throttle response and aids in deceleration, which leads to faster lap times.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The link bellow will drop you to the same Competition Clutch Lightweight Steel Flywheell but for a different car.