👨🔧 Honda Civic Fitment Help
Only view your car's parts catalog.
Select your specific car using Garage.Jump to Garage
Comes with all necessary hardware for installation, including your specific Honda Civic wiring harness.
Features Bluetooth technology.
Drive-By-Wire (DBW) throttle bodies in newer vehicles often are sluggish and slow to react. This results in a less than satisfying driving performance and feel. Pedal Commander allows you to take control of your pedal and throttle body by providing customized responsive performance!
This controller is a plug-in module that can be installed in as little as 5 minutes and will deliver immediate customized performance! Allowing you select from up to 9 levels of sensitivity and 4 different modes for any situation. These modes are Eco (gas saving), City (daily driving), Sport (spirited driving), and Sport+ (racing performance). Each mode also has the option to increase or decrease the sensitivity as well. This ensures that every driving experience is customized to your preference and driving habits. Each kit is also Bluetooth compatible, allowing you easily select a mode and sensitivity with your smartphone and is fully plug-and-play.
- Allows you to take control of your pedal and throttle body by providing customized responsive performance.
- 4 modes: Eco (gas saving), City (daily driving), Sport (spirited driving), and Sport+ (racing performance)
- 9 levels of sensitivity adjustment for each mode.
- Can easily be turned off to return to stock throttle settings.
- Bluetooth capable for easy mode and sensitivity selection.
- Water resistant.
- Fully plug-and-play; installs in less than 5 minutes!
- Warranty friendly (will not leave footprint after removal).
- Smartphone app (with Bluetooth enabled) can save multiple configurations if you own multiple cars!
- 2 year warranty.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The link bellow will drop you to the same Pedal Commander Throttle Controller but for a different car.