Sold in sets of 2 (front pair or rear pair)
Direct bolt-on StopTech Brake Line Kits bring the ultimate in braking performance. They improve your braking performance for competition or every-day driving. Featuring stainless steel braided hose with direct fitment fittings, StopTech Brake Line Kits are factory assembled for a perfect installation every time. Replacement of OE rubber lines with StopTech brake lines increases braking performance and reduces brake pedal travel. StopTech brake hoses meet the strict guidelines of the D.O.T. requirements, and meet or exceed FMVSS 106 standards. Because every StopTech brake line is tested in house to a pressure of 4,500 PSI, you can be sure that they are built to last and handle the high pressures seen in racing conditions. Each kit comes with all necessary hardware and fittings.
- Unique PVC cover is corrosion resistant for long life and protection against chaffing.
- Teflon inner liner and stainless steel braided exterior eliminates hose expansion common to original lines.
- Featuring strain relief devices that help reinforce end fittings and prevent kinks or hard bends.
- Better braking performance and a firmer pedal feel.
- Virtually any hydraulic brake or clutch system may be fitted.
- Will not deteriorate from brake fluid like stock rubber lines.