Sold in pairs (front or rear). Some applications require you to check if you have ABS (Anti-Lock Brake System).
StopTech Sport Slotted Rotors are a very popular way to upgrade your braking system. In addition to providing an increase in braking performance, these drilled rotors will noticeably enhance the curb appeal of your Honda Civic, and go great with performance wheels and tires.
What makes StopTech's Sport Rotors better than the competition? For starters, StopTech uses an exclusive Power Alloy that is made to provided the ideal targets for hardness and tensile strength. Each Sport Rotor also features cooling vanes and a special anti-rust E-coating to protect it and prevent lateral runout issues. For their Sport Slotted Rotors, StopTech uses exclusive Vac-U-Slots that are machined into the rotor and help evacuate gasses and dust, shed heat, and keep the brake pad surface clean (which increases performance). In wet, rainy conditions, the Vac-U-Slots help push water off the braking surface for better stopping power. The Vac-U-Slots also serve as visual wear indicators. The slots are machined to the rotor's minimum thickness where it crosses the outside edge. If you cannot see the slot along the outside edge, the rotor has worn down to its discard depth.
- Fully compatible with stock calipers, wheels and other chassis components, making for an easy fit.
- Delivers superior, reliable braking, even under hard driving and severe duty conditions.
- Great for use with your stock brake pads or a set of performance brake pads.
- Features a special black E-Coating finish on both sides of the rotor hat, inside the cooling vanes and on the outside edge. E-coating is a superior electro-statically applied finish designed to withstand 400 hours of salt water exposure without rusting. This is especially important on both mounting faces of the hat where it touches the hub flange and back face of the wheel. Any accumulation of rust in these areas can lead to installed lateral runout issues.
- Provides a much better look than your Honda Civic's factory rotors.
- Uses cooling vanes and Power Alloy technology.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The link bellow will drop you to the same Stoptech Sport Slotted Rotors but for a different car.