These kits include performance rotors, performance brake pads, and stainless steel brake lines. The kits cover both front wheels, both rear wheels, or all four (depending on the application you choose).
StopTech Sport Brake Kits offer a great performance value by providing significant brake performance improvements at a reasonable price. This is done by using same-size direct-replacement, high performance components for your factory brake system. StopTech Sport Brake Kits make it very easy to do a full high performance brake system upgrade on your Honda Civic, since they include new brake rotors, matching brake pads, and new stainless steel brake lines, all of which are fully compatible with your factory calipers, wheels, and other equipment.
The stopping power increase for the price really makes StopTech sport brake kits stand out. One of the most overlooked aspects of a performance car is the braking system, especially when power is increased significantly over stock with a turbo kit, nitrous, or other modifications. Stock brake systems are fine for stock cars, but will start to suffer when asked to cope with the demands of a high performance vehicle. This is especially true when used in a racing environment; like time attack, open track, or even autocross events.
StopTech Sport Brake kits are available with 3 different 1-piece rotor options: slotted rotors, drilled rotors, and drilled & slotted rotors. You should choose the rotor you want based on your personal preference. The rotor type generally does not significantly affect braking performance, although some tuners prefer one or the other.
StopTech Sport Brake Kit Features:
- Kits include brake lines, brake pads and rotors.
- High quality, direct replacement brake system upgrade. Compatible with all factory components.
- Great increase in braking power for a lot less than a big brake kit.
- 3 different performance rotor options: slotted, drilled, and drilled & slotted.
- Rotors feature StopTech's special anti-corrosion E-coating coating and cooling vanes.
- Included StopTech Sport Brake Pads are great for aggressive street or track day use and also utilize a low dust formulation that leaves wheels cleaner and is easier on the rotors.
- Brake pads are also scorched to raise cold stopping performance and ease the bed-in process.
- Para-aramid brake pad compounds provide linear braking performance regardless of pad temperature.
- Stainless steel brake lines provide a firmer pedal feel, better brake modulation, and quicker pedal response.
Important Notes: For all Sport Brake Kits, we recommend following StopTech's Bed-In Procedure for maximum performance and safety, which can be found here: StopTech Bed-In Procedure
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The link bellow will drop you to the same Stoptech Sport Brake Kit but for a different car.