Sold in sets of 4 coilovers.
Buddy Club's Sport Spec Full Coilovers are the perfect full coilover kit for street or circuit use. A cost effective way of increasing overall control, while still maintaining it perfectly street driveable. With a hard rubber aluminum upper mount design (on most applications), specifically engineered spring rates, 20 level damper adjustability, and ride height adjustment capabilities, the Sport Spec coilover can accommodate any driver's preferences.
- Ride height independently adjustable from the pre-load ensures that the spring rate is always consistent, no matter how high or low your car is.
- 20 levels of damper adjustments, perfect for either a long cruise or tackling the track.
- Most applications include all 4 hard rubber isolated aluminum upper mounts (top mounts) for your vehicle.
- Select kits will have camber plates for the front.
- Monotube design for better heat dissipation, quicker responsiveness, and better vehicle control. On these coilovers, some McPherson strut applications even feature a high-end inverted monotube design with a larger tube and fluid capacity.
- A strong and durable finish protect the parts from the elements and ensure they will last a long time.
- Exclusive Buddy Club springs ensure that each spring is carefully and by extension, the coilover, is always perfectly set for your specific vehicle.
- 1 year limited warranty.
Ride Height Adjustment Notes: Normally, vehicle ride height is adjusted by reducing or increasing the pre-load on the coil spring. This method leads to inconsistent spring rates that are dependent upon the vehicle ride height. These coilovers allow you to adjust your vehicle's ride height independent of its spring pre-load. This method ensures that the spring rate is always consistent, no matter how high or low your car is. In addition, it ensures that the spring is always properly positioned onto the strut and effectively reduces miscellaneous and unnecessary noise.