👨🔧 Honda Civic Fitment Help
Only view your car's parts catalog.
Select your specific car using Garage.Jump to Garage
Sold in sets of 4 coilovers.
TEIN Street basis Z Coilovers incorporate technology to bring out better handling in your Honda Civic while still maintaining a great and affordable price. With a longer stroke twin-tube design, these coilovers can accommodate most any road situation. This high performance suspension system can be used for weekend racing and/or daily driving. This ride height adjustable coilover system enables you to adjust ride height and has fixed (non-adjustable) dampening for a simple "drop and go" setup.
- High performance and cost effective.
- New sealed strut design keeps complexity down and maintains it very affordable.
- Fixed dampening for a simple "drop and go" setup.
- Ride height adjustable.
- ZT coated ride height adjustment thread for outstanding rust and damage prevention.
- Durable powder coating that does not peel or flake.
- Comfortable twin-tube design.
- Re-uses factory upper mounts.
- Some applications compatible with EDFC systems.
- 1 year manufacturers warranty against defects.
Ride Height Lowering Ranges: All numbers quoted for front and rear lowering ranges are relative to the vehicle factory ride height. "(Positive)" before a number means than the coilover system upper adjustment limit is above (higher than) factory ride height.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The link bellow will drop you to the same Tein Street Basis Z Coilovers but for a different car.