👨🔧 Honda Civic Fitment Help
Only view your car's parts catalog.
Select your specific car using Garage.Jump to Garage
Sold in sets of 4 coilovers.
TEIN Street basis Z Coilovers incorporate technology to bring out better handling in your Honda Civic while still maintaining a great and affordable price. With a longer stroke twin-tube design, these coilovers can accommodate most any road situation. This high performance suspension system can be used for weekend racing and/or daily driving. This ride height adjustable coilover system enables you to adjust ride height and has fixed (non-adjustable) dampening for a simple "drop and go" setup.
- High performance and cost effective.
- New sealed strut design keeps complexity down and maintains it very affordable.
- Fixed dampening for a simple "drop and go" setup.
- Ride height adjustable.
- ZT coated ride height adjustment thread for outstanding rust and damage prevention.
- Durable powder coating that does not peel or flake.
- Comfortable twin-tube design.
- Re-uses factory upper mounts.
- Some applications compatible with EDFC systems.
- 1 year manufacturers warranty against defects.
Ride Height Lowering Ranges: All numbers quoted for front and rear lowering ranges are relative to the vehicle factory ride height. "(Positive)" before a number means than the coilover system upper adjustment limit is above (higher than) factory ride height.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.