👨🔧 Honda Civic Fitment Help
Only view your car's parts catalog.
Select your specific car using Garage.Jump to Garage
Comes with all 4 lowering springs and front/rear sway bars for your Honda Civic. Usually the included sway bars will be the same ones found in your application on our Eibach Sway Bar Kit (Anti-Roll Kit) product, but feel free to email us if you want the exact specs.
An Eibach Pro-Plus Suspension Kit is a simple way to effectively improve your Civic's overall handling and cornering capabilities. Eibach Pro-Plus Suspension Kits include Eibach Pro-Kit Springs and a matching Eibach Anti-Roll Kit. Plus, Eibach Pro-Plus Suspension Kits include an automatic discount over purchasing these products separately!
Eibach Pro-Kit Springs will lower your vehicle an average of 1.5" to 2.0" for a lower center of gravity, improved handling, and a more aggressive appearance. Eibach Pro-Kit Springs are comfortable enough for daily use and are an excellent choice for street and occasional track use.
Eibach Anti-Roll Kit sway bars reduce body roll through increased stiffness over stock bars. The result is increased handling and cornering grip in any performance driving situation.
- Pro-Kit Springs + Anti-Roll-Kit = Pro-Plus Suspension Kit.
- Superior handling for the serious enthusiast.
- Precise turn-in response, improved handling, reduced body roll, and enhanced cornering grip in any performance driving situation.
- Lowers your vehicle's center of gravity for better handling.
- Stop quicker, corner faster, and get better MPG.
- Progressive spring design for excellent ride quality.
- Million Mile Warranty.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The link bellow will drop you to the same Eibach Pro Plus Suspension Kit but for a different car.