👨🔧 Honda Civic Fitment Help
Only view your car's parts catalog.
Select your specific car using Garage.Jump to Garage
Comes with all 4 lowering springs and front/rear sway bars for your Honda Civic. Usually the included sway bars will be the same ones found in your application on our Eibach Sway Bar Kit (Anti-Roll Kit) product, but feel free to email us if you want the exact specs.
An Eibach Pro-Plus Suspension Kit is a simple way to effectively improve your Civic's overall handling and cornering capabilities. Eibach Pro-Plus Suspension Kits include Eibach Pro-Kit Springs and a matching Eibach Anti-Roll Kit. Plus, Eibach Pro-Plus Suspension Kits include an automatic discount over purchasing these products separately!
Eibach Pro-Kit Springs will lower your vehicle an average of 1.5" to 2.0" for a lower center of gravity, improved handling, and a more aggressive appearance. Eibach Pro-Kit Springs are comfortable enough for daily use and are an excellent choice for street and occasional track use.
Eibach Anti-Roll Kit sway bars reduce body roll through increased stiffness over stock bars. The result is increased handling and cornering grip in any performance driving situation.
- Pro-Kit Springs + Anti-Roll-Kit = Pro-Plus Suspension Kit.
- Superior handling for the serious enthusiast.
- Precise turn-in response, improved handling, reduced body roll, and enhanced cornering grip in any performance driving situation.
- Lowers your vehicle's center of gravity for better handling.
- Stop quicker, corner faster, and get better MPG.
- Progressive spring design for excellent ride quality.
- Million Mile Warranty.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.