Sold in sets of 4 (includes shocks for all your wheels).
Skunk2 Sport Shocks and are designed as high-performance factory replacement shocks that use many of the same technologies and manufacturing processes as Skunk2's advanced coilover systems. The dual-tube design features a hardened, chrome-plated and super finished ground shaft, and precision valving resulting in added durability, reliability, long seal life, and smooth operation. Skunk2 Sport Shocks are specially designed to work in conjunction with aftermarket lowering springs, such as Skunk2 Lowering Springs. Skunk2 Sport Shocks have shorter shock bodies and short strokes so they will perform better and have more travel and be more durable at lowered ride heights.
- Designed specifically to work well with lowered vehicles.
- Provides increases handling ability and tire grip, while still maintaining a smooth ride.
- Polyurethane bushings included (for most applications) to replace your factory rubber bushings.
- New bump stops also included (for most applications).
- Exceptional value considering what you get for the money.
Lowering Notes: These Skunk2 shocks are especially designed to handle lowering springs, if you plan to use your OEM springs with these shocks please email in to verify fitment. You can lower your vehicle up to about 2.5" without putting extra wear on these shocks.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The link bellow will drop you to the same Skunk2 Sport Shocks Struts but for a different car.