Sold in sets of 4 coilovers.
NEW: "Version 2" Pro S Coilovers feature double-adjustable ride height and a state-of-the-art mono-tube design. Each Version 2 Pro S Coilover includes a threaded shock body, which allows for height adjustments independent of spring pre-load. This, in turn, allows significant ride-height changes without sacrificing shock travel or ride comfort.
The Skunk2 Pro Series line of products have always been known to set the benchmark for performance, and they're the product that hardcore enthusiast demand. Skunk2 Pro S II Full Coilovers utilize advanced racing shock technology with track and street tested pre-determined precision valving. Skunk2 Pro S II Full Coilovers feature a dual-tube design for added reliability and durability. In addition, Pro S II dampers feature carefully selected springs that are designed to dramatically improve handling performance by significantly increasing corner grip and reducing body roll, allowing the driver to feel greater control and stability at all speeds.
- Dramatic improvement in handling while still retaining an entry level price. Perfect for customers who do not need more advanced features such as damper force adjustment.
- Adjustable ride height. Allows for a 1" to 3" drop.
- Dual-tube design.
- Precision valving (non-adjustable).
- Shortened shock body and stroke.
- One-piece CNC-machined coilover bodies.
- 1988 to 2000 Honda Civic and 1990 to 2001 Acura Integra applications include Skunk2 forged upper mounts. All other applications use factory upper mounts.
- CNC-wound, SAE9254V springs.
Ride Height Adjustment Notes: Normally, vehicle ride height is adjusted by reducing or increasing the pre-load on the coil spring. This method leads to inconsistent spring rates that are dependent upon the vehicle ride height. These coilovers allow you to adjust your vehicle's ride height independent of its spring pre-load. This method ensures that the spring rate is always consistent, no matter how high or low your car is. In addition, it ensures that the spring is always properly positioned onto the strut and effectively reduces miscellaneous and unnecessary noise.