Seibon parts that require a left and right (such as fenders, side skirts, doors, etc.), always come with both sides. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PRODUCT IS PICKED UP OR SHIPPED FROM THE MANUFACTURER AND TAKES SEVERAL DAYS TO SHIP.
Seibon carbon fiber exterior parts and accessories will give your Honda Civic a very unique, race-like look. Seibon uses Grade A one-piece carbon fiber sheets with a Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) skeleton for strength and durability (except on dry carbon products, since it is not needed). Because Seibon uses one-piece sheets, you will not see any broken lines or patterns. Rather, all you will notice is just one big consistent weave pattern. In addition to this, all Seibon products (except dry carbon ones) use a strong clear coat finish. Clear coats are shiny and durable, and they give you the nice "wet" look as opposed to a duller look from gel coats. Lastly, all of Seibon's carbon sheets are built into the mold, so they do not break and split like the ones where carbon is only wrapped around the skeleton.
- All Seibon products come with a 6-month limited clear coat warranty.
- Seibon parts, unless stated otherwise, may require re-use of some factory parts for a complete installation (for example, trunks lids for some applications will require re-using the factory license plate garnish).
- To avoid pre-mature aging, it is important to keep your carbon fiber product clean. Minimize exposure to the sun, and wax when necessary. This is especially important for dry carbon products, which are sold RAW and need immediate protection upon receipt.
- For hoods, make sure you purchase some hood pins to ensure your new hood stays closed during high-speed or aggressive driving, even if your Seibon hood features built-in latches.
- Professional installation is always recommended if you are unsure of your abilities (make sure they check for fitment before starting the install). In some cases, drilling may be required.
- Unless otherwise noted, Seibon parts are made as "wet" carbon fiber. Wet carbon fiber has a shiny finish and is smooth. The alternative, "dry" carbon fiber, is very expensive but does have a better strength to weight ratio. Dry carbon also has slightly better weave quality, and is less prone to very minor defects. Dry carbon products always come in a matte finish with no clear coat. We generally recommend dry carbon products for race use only, or if you have a show car where the matte finish is essential to the overall look.
- Carbon fiber doors are strictly for off road and track use only, due to possible safety issues.
Application Notes: Although your specific application may not be shown in the default picture, what you receive will be very similar in style (but obviously designed to fit your specific Honda Civic).
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The link bellow will drop you to the same Seibon Oem Style Carbon Fiber Hoods but for a different car.