CARB Compliance / Exemption Warning: If you live in California and your application for this product is not CARB Compliant / Exempt, then you cannot purchase it for public highway or street use. However, if you are using this product strictly for formally sanctioned race use on a racing vehicle that may never be used on a public highway or street, then this product is still legal for that use. If your application is not CARB Compliant / Exempt and you're shipping to California, our system will let you know on the final checkout page.
The Skunk2 Ultra Series Intake Manifold represents the ultimate evolution of the intake manifold, and is designed for absolute maximum power. Years of R&D have culminated in a multi-piece cast aluminum intake manifold that offers advantages that only a modular design could allow. Building upon the performance legacy of the Skunk2 Pro Series Intake Manifold, as well as using the latest in CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) software, Skunk2 has created a three-piece modular design that allows for easy disassembly, porting, and plenum volume changes through the use of a removable plenum and optional plenum spacers. In addition to CFD testing, the Ultra Series Intake Manifold has undergone extensive in-house dyno and on-car testing which has led to a design that is less restrictive, yielding both torque and power gains well over many of the competitors. There is simply no better intake manifold on the market if you have a high horsepower build.
Skunk2 Ultra Series Intake Manifolds are made from high-grade 356 aluminum alloy for a strong and lightweight design, and individually inspected for quality assurance. The large 90mm throttle body opening (71mm to 74mm on Street Series models), 87mm velocity stacks, and hi-velocity intake runners with smooth transitions allow the Ultra Series Manifold to outflow the competition. Designed to be used with built, high-horsepower naturally aspirated or forced induction setups, the Skunk2 Ultra Series Intake Manifold helps provide a new level of affordable high-end intake technology for tuners.
- The ultimate intake manifold for high horsepower builds.
- Many different sizes are possible by utilizing the available extra spacers. Two base versions are available: a 1.82 Liter (Street Series) version and a 3.5 Liter version. However, each of these versions can be customized by adding one of the available extra spacers we offer. In general, a 3.5 Liter manifold will work for high horsepower N/A and forced induction applications up to 600 horsepower, a 4.5 Liter version is for about 600 to 1000 horsepower, and 5.5 Liter manifold is recommended for 1000 horsepower and up!
- Modular design allows for easy disassembly, porting, and plenum volume changes.
- Made from high-grade 356 aluminum alloy (strong and lightweight) and CNC-machined for a precise fit.
- 90mm throttle body flange (inlet). 71mm to 74mm on Street Series models.
- Includes a special thermal gasket to reduce heat transfer.
- Generously cast runner walls for porting.
- Raised 87mm velocity stacks - plenty of material to port further.
- Vacuum tested to ensure quality.
- Provisions for additional injectors on bottom side of runners.
- Unique mounting flange universally fits all B Series VTEC heads.
- 6.5" tilted & tapered hi-velocity runners.
- 4x 1/8" NPT, 3x 1/4" NPT, and 1x OEM AIT port. Note: some applications will feature different tapped ports.
- Hi-grade mounting hardware.
Important Throttle Body Notes: Due to the huge 90mm inlet diameter (71mm to 74mm on Street Series models) and unique bolt pattern on this intake manifold, your stock throttle body and almost all other aftermarket throttle bodies will NOT work with it. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND purchasing the special 90mm Skunk2 Pro Series Throttle Body that was designed for this manifold. For Street Series models, we recommend purchasing a 70mm to 74mm Skunk2 Pro Series Throttle Body, depending on the exact manifold you get and whether you will port it or not.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The link bellow will drop you to the same Skunk2 Ultra Series Intake Manifold but for a different car.