CARB Compliance / Exemption Warning: If you live in California and your application for this product is not CARB Compliant / Exempt, then you cannot purchase it for public highway or street use. However, if you are using this product strictly for formally sanctioned race use on a racing vehicle that may never be used on a public highway or street, then this product is still legal for that use. If your application is not CARB Compliant / Exempt and you're shipping to California, our system will let you know on the final checkout page.
The most restrictive part of any induction system is the factory intake manifold. Knowing this, Skunk2 Racing went to great lengths to design and manufacture an appropriate aftermarket replacement. Skunk2 Pro Series intake manifolds are designed to maximize flow as well as increase the effects of wave scavenging at each engine's key operating RPM range. This manifold is one of the most popular on the market and will really help to get your engine breathing better.
- Broadest usable powerband and significant mid to high range power gains.
- The new Pro Series design features a 22% increase in power over the previous Skunk2 design.
- Compatible with factory throttle body.
- Throttle body opening that can be port-matched up to 74mm depending on application.
- Vacuum tested to ensure quality.
- OEM quality, shell molded casting.
- Made from the highest grade 356 aluminum.
- Great for naturally aspirated or forced induction applications.
- Larger plenum and runners to optimize horsepower.
- Skunk2 acid-etched nameplate.
- Most B-series applications are CARB Compliant / Exempt.
K Series Intake Manifold Additional Features:
- Unique water neck adapter eliminates cutting.
- 70mm throttle body bore.
- Compatible with up to 76mm throttle bodies (requires boring).
- Thermal-insulated gasket included!
- Angled design for hood clearance on K Series engine swaps.
Gasket Notes: Unless you get the K Series manifold, you will also need to purchase a new intake manifold gasket. We recommend getting a Hondata thermal gasket for best results, although a new factory Honda one will also work. AGAIN, IF YOU HAVE A K SERIES MOTOR, DO NOT PURCHASE A SEPARATE GASKET (the one that Skunk2 provides is a special fitment and no others will work).
Port Size Notes: On the throttle body side, this manifold has a 62mm port for D Series Engines, a 64mm port for B Series engines, and for 70mm port for K Series engines. So if you plan on getting a throttle body that is bigger than this, then you can port match this intake manifold (up to 70mm for D series engines, 74mm for B/H Series engines and 76mm for K Series engines) to get maximum power.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The link bellow will drop you to the same Skunk2 Pro Series Intake Manifold but for a different car.