CARB Compliance / Exemption Warning: If you live in California and your application for this product is not CARB Compliant / Exempt, then you cannot purchase it for public highway or street use. However, if you are using this product strictly for formally sanctioned race use on a racing vehicle that may never be used on a public highway or street, then this product is still legal for that use. If your application is not CARB Compliant / Exempt and you're shipping to California, our system will let you know on the final checkout page.
AEM's Tru-Boost Boost Controller and Gauge system is designed to function as both a boost gauge and an electronic 2 stage boost controller. As a stand alone unit, the Tru-Boost does not require any external unit for programming or operation. Everything is controllable and adjustable directly from the gauge face itself. With out of the box operation you won't have to spend a lot of time programming and testing to get the boost you are looking for. Simple operation and many advanced features make this one of the best boost controllers on the market.
- A boost gauge and controller in one! Complete system includes harness, boost hose, on-board 80 PSI pressure sensor, boost solenoid, and all necessary fittings.
- Easy to program - no laptop required.
- Two user selectable boost settings, scramble boost, and peak boost memory.
- Built-in Overboost Protection with two timed shutdown levels.
- User configurable gauge includes 24 scalable LEDs to customize look of display.
- AEM's boost control solenoid (included) won't corrode and stick from exposure to rich fuel mixtures, it is pressure tested to 100 PSI, and includes -4 AN fittings to eliminate any chance of leaks.
- X-Series design for the best visibility (87% larger center LED and 33% larger face design).
- X-Series dimensions make it easier to install (0.825" overall depth, 0.20" cup depth).
- AEMnet CAN bus enabled for data logging (13 channels of data over 2-wire connection).
- Wastegate open pressure setting for controlling boost spikes and faster spool.
- Display boost levels in PSI, BAR or kPa.
- One low-side output included for warning lights.
- Auto dimming sensor for ideal brightness day or night.
- Common 52mm (2-1/16") cup size.
Tuning Note: As with any boost controller, if used to raise boost significantly (more than 2-3 PSI) we strongly recommend ECU tuning for best performance and engine life.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.