👨🔧 Honda Civic Fitment Help
For your 1991 Honda Civic the required bolt pattern and approximate general recommended wheel size range and offset range are the following:
Wheel Size Range
Wheel Offset Range
(14x5.5) to (17x7.5)
+35mm to +45mm
SOLD INDIVIDUALLY. Put in a quantity of 4 for a complete set. For help selecting the right wheels, check out our Wheels & Tires Buyer's Guide.
Gram Lights wheels have established themselves as not only a strong and lightweight wheels, but also as a very stylish option. The 57DR wheel features a thick 6 spoke design and a with a very deep face. The aggressive stance allows for plenty of clearance with the right choice.
- Available in Semi-Gloss Black or Gun Blue.
- Aggressive sizes.
- Strong 1 piece design.
- JWL R Spec 1 certified. Uses advanced casting technology.
Gram Lights 57DR Wheel Hardware Information:
- Center Caps: Not Included.
- Valve Stems: Included.
- Lug Nuts: Accepts standard aftermarket lug nuts (sold separately).
- TPMS: Direct fit compatibility with most all factory TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) sensors.
- Hubcentric Rings: Not necessary if installed properly. The tapered aftermarket lug nuts this wheel accepts will automatically center the wheel if installed correctly (tighten each lug nut using a criss-cross pattern, usually to 80 lb-ft of torque each, and re-tighten each lug nut after about 100 miles of driving).
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The link bellow will drop you to the same Gram Lights 57dr Wheels but for a different car.