IMPORTANT: This throttle body and TPS sensor will NOT work on vehicle's with throttle bodies that point upwards. If you have an upwards throttle body from the factory, the only way around this is to also purchase a Skunk2 intake manifold that fits your application (some extra work and parts may be needed to get everything working).
This premium Skunk2 Pro Series billet aluminum throttle body is engineered to maximize airflow, resulting in increased horsepower and torque for your Honda Civic. This is the high-end real billet aluminum version, and not the cheaper cast one. This version is hard anodized to help prevent the throttle plate from binding and to improve durability. It works especially well with an aftermarket intake and intake manifold.
- Increases horsepower and torque by optimizing airflow to your engine.
- Gains of up to 10+ hp, naturally aspirated (more on turbocharged and supercharged vehicles).
- Available in several different sizes.
- Precision CNC-machined from forged AL6061-T6 billet aluminum for the ultimate in looks and durability.
- Great reliability and smooth operation - exceeds industry standards.
- Eliminates coolant hoses for cooler operation - great when paired with a cold air intake!
- All necessary hardware and a new throttle body gasket are included for trouble-free installation.
TPS Sensor Notes: This Skunk2 throttle body is designed to work with the BWR TPS Sensor that we offer. If you think your stock Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) is getting old or is not working correctly, we recommend getting a new TPS sensor to avoid power loss, bogging, and other problems associated with old TPS sensors. Our TPS sensor even comes with a new gasket to keep moisture out. You can buy any other replacement sensors from your Honda dealer, but this TPS one is not sold separately by your local dealer (you have to buy a whole new throttle body just to get it!).
Tuning Tip: Since the Skunk2 Pro Series throttle bodies allow much more airflow versus stock units, we recommend having your ECU tuned after installing this part. Feel free to give our knowledgeable tech department a call if you have any questions.
Availability: Unless otherwise noted, this product is usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.