Sold in sets of 4 coilovers.
NEW: "Version 2" Pro S Coilovers feature double-adjustable ride height and a state-of-the-art mono-tube design. Each Version 2 Pro S Coilover includes a threaded shock body, which allows for height adjustments independent of spring preload. This, in turn, allows significant ride-height changes without sacrificing shock travel or ride comfort.
The Skunk2 Pro Series line of products have always been known to set the benchmark for performance, and they're the product that hardcore enthusiast demand. Skunk2 Pro S Full Coilovers utilize advanced racing shock technology with track and street tested pre-determined precision valving. Skunk2 Pro S Full Coilovers feature a dual-tube design for added reliability and durability. In addition, Pro S dampers feature carefully selected springs that are designed to dramatically improve handling performance by significantly increasing corner grip and reducing body roll, allowing the driver to feel greater control and stability at all speeds.
- Dramatic improvement in handling while still retaining an entry level price. Perfect for customers who do not need more advanced features such as damper force adjustment.
- Adjustable ride height. Allows for a 1" to 3" drop.
- Dual-tube design.
- Precision valving (non-adjustable).
- Shortened shock body and stroke.
- One-piece CNC-machined coilover bodies.
- 88-00 Civic applications include Skunk2 forged upper mounts. All other applications use factory upper mounts.
- Helper springs (shown in pictured application) included on select kits to reduce noise and weight.
- CNC-wound, SAE9254V springs.
Availability: Unless otherwise noted, this product is usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.