AEM Wideband UEGO AFR Gauges are among the best UEGO gauges on the market, and a MUST for customers who need accurate AFR (Air/Fuel Ratio) data. If you're putting down a lot more power than stock, chances are you'll need to know your Air/Fuel Ratio to ensure your engine is running correctly. The unit's 52mm gauge housing fits in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere. No laptop required for monitoring!
These units are the "single channel" version made for most vehicles where only a single channel is needed for accurate AFR readings. This unit includes a gauge and controller in one. It is meant for standalone use, and has a 0-5V output to use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system.
- Includes Bosch 4.9 LSU O2 sensor for optimum accuracy and reliability.
- Accurate to 0.1 AFR.
- Digital versions have a 24 color-coded LED display lights that provide immediate reference to your engine's Air/Fuel Ratio (AFR) or Lambda. The sweeping LED design changes colors as AFR changes from rich to lean.
- No free air calibration required - ever!
- Integrated three-digit display reveals AFR or Lambda in real time on Digital versions.
- User-programmable 0-5V analog output included for use with dataloggers or any engine management system. Can output AFR for gasoline, E85, ethanol, and methanol.
- Does not oscillate AFR like narrow band sensors.
- Serial data stream included for output of AFR (RS232).
- Common 52mm (2 1/16 in) size for compatibly with other mounting solutions and easy installation even in small spaces.
- Fastest responding wideband air/fuel ratio controller.
- Accurate to 0.01 AFR.
- Integrated four-digit display reveals AFR or Lambda in real time.
- CANbus output in Lambda or gasoline AFR.
- AEMnet compatible and can be daisy-chained with multiple controllers.
- Slim .825" total gauge depth with a .200" cup depth.
- Auto Dimming feature.
- User configurable display via buttons.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The link bellow will drop you to the same Aem Wideband Uego Gauge but for a different car.