Sold in sets of 4 coilovers.
TEIN Mono Racing Coilovers are the ULTIMATE solution for the most spirited drivers. Designed to satisfy the needs of those who frequent the tracks and provide maximum control. Compared to the TEIN Mono Sport Coilovers, the Mono Racing have more aggressive spring rates and better camber adjustability (plus caster adjustments on most applications). In general, they really shine on the race track, but can still be used just fine on the street.
TEIN's Mono Race coilovers offer a wide variety of ways of adjusting your coilovers for most driving situations. To start, a upright strong mono tube design, taken from the Mono Sport, was chosen to ensures a stable and linear dampening force. Coupled with 16-way damper adjustability for precise control for those situations that may require more delicate control. For added benefits, the adjustable damper uses ADVANCE M.S.V. from the Mono Sport as well, which not only allows for precise control of the damper, but also ensures stable reactions at low and fast speeds.
Control is a big part of these coilovers. Because of this, additional means of alignment adjustment were added. Many of the kits will include a pillow-ball upper mount that will allow you to control not only camber, but caster as well. Many strut type coilovers will also include eccentric collars on the lower mounting bolts for additional camber adjustment. Please review notes on your specific application to see if these are included.
- Mono Tube shock design.
- Full-length adjustment and ride height adjustment for separate setting of the ride height and spring pre-load.
- 16 levels of damping force adjustment (compression and rebound together).
- Uses TEIN's specially formulated High-Spec Damper Oil that greatly reduces bubble cavitation and thermal degradation.
- ADVANCE M.S.V. technology for improved damping force adjustability (ADVANCE M.S.V. technology includes TEIN Advanced Needle and TEIN Micro Speed Valve).
- High quality high-tensile SAE9254 steel No-Sag springs.
- Most applications will feature all 4 upper mounts (top mounts) for your vehicle. These upper mounts will give your suspension a more solid feel to it.
- Some Pillow-ball upper mounts will also include an adjustable camber plate or a camber AND caster adjustable plate.
- Some strut type coilovers will also include eccentric collars in the lower bolts for more camber adjustability!
- New Highly-Rigid Bracket & Shell Case.
- MOST applications are compatible with all EDFC systems.
- Highly reliable and durable.
- ZT coated ride height adjustment thread for outstanding rust and damage prevention.
- Durable powder coating that does not peel or flake.
- Can be overhauled and re-valved.
- 1 year manufacturers warranty against defects.
- Truly the ULTIMATE coilover system!
Ride Height Adjustment Notes: Normally, vehicle ride height is adjusted by reducing or increasing the pre-load on the coil spring. This method leads to inconsistent spring rates that are dependent upon the vehicle ride height. These coilovers allow you to adjust your vehicle's ride height independent of its spring pre-load. This method ensures that the spring rate is always consistent, no matter how high or low your car is. In addition, it ensures that the spring is always properly positioned onto the strut and effectively reduces miscellaneous and unnecessary noise.
Pillow-Ball Upper Mounts: These are included on select applications. They will help tighten up your ride and give you quicker steering response. Also, many include a built-in front camber adjustment plate as well so you can quickly and easily dial in front camber to your liking.
Ride Height Lowering Ranges: All numbers quoted for front and rear lowering ranges are relative to the vehicle factory ride height. "(Positive)" before a number means than the coilover system upper adjustment limit is above (higher than) factory ride height.
Spring Rates: Custom spring rates are now available on select kits! Please email us for pricing and availability (this will generally add $140 to the total price and the springs are sold in pairs).
Optional TEIN Flexible Adjuster / Controller Extensions: These handy, flexible extenders make it very easy to adjust your TEIN shocks or coilovers, especially on vehicles where the damper adjustment mechanisms are in hard-to-reach places. They are available in several different lengths too!
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The link bellow will drop you to the same Tein Mono Racing Coilovers but for a different car.