Sold in sets of 4 coilovers.
The TEIN Flex A coilovers are designed to provide a comfortable ride quality while adding some extra sportiness as well. The twin tube construction, along with carefully selected dampening oil, provide outstanding handling and comfort even on the bumpiest roads. The Flex A also incorporate a hydraulic bump stop for sudden and harsh jolts. This unique feature eliminates the need for a traditional rubber stop, which can be harsh if or when the car bottoms out. The hydraulic bump stop distributes these sudden jolts more effectively and more gradually absorbs sudden shocks. TEIN Flex A coilovers also include 16 levels of dampening adjustment, sealed cartridge style dampeners, and most systems are EDFC compatible. A perfect solution for those who wish to track their car and still have a comfortable ride back home.
- Full-length adjustment and ride height adjustment for separate setting of the ride height and spring pre-load.
- 16 levels of damping force adjustment (compression and rebound together).
- Includes a hydraulic bump stop for added comfort and control.
- ZT coated ride height adjustment thread for outstanding rust and damage prevention.
- Durable powder coating that does not peel or flake.
- Uses Advance Needle technology, giving the driver a much more noticeable feel in damping force change (over 200% compared to previous versions!).
- Most applications will feature all 4 upper mounts (top mounts) for your vehicle. These upper mounts will give your suspension a more solid feel to it.
- Pillow-Ball Upper Mounts on some applications and adjustable front camber plates on some applications as well.
- Most applications compatible with EDFC systems.
- 1 year manufacturers warranty against defects.
Ride Height Adjustment Notes: Normally, vehicle ride height is adjusted by reducing or increasing the pre-load on the coil spring. This method leads to inconsistent spring rates that are dependent upon the vehicle ride height. These coilovers allow you to adjust your vehicle's ride height independent of its spring pre-load. This method ensures that the spring rate is always consistent, no matter how high or low your car is. In addition, it ensures that the spring is always properly positioned onto the strut and effectively reduces miscellaneous and unnecessary noise.
Pillow-Ball Upper Mounts: These are included on select applications. They will help tighten up your ride and give you quicker steering response. Also, many include a built-in front camber adjustment plate as well so you can quickly and easily dial in front camber to your liking.
Ride Height Lowering Ranges: All numbers quoted for front and rear lowering ranges are relative to the vehicle factory ride height. "(Positive)" before a number means than the coilover system upper adjustment limit is above (higher than) factory ride height.
Optional TEIN Flexible Adjuster / Controller Extensions: These handy, flexible extenders make it very easy to adjust your TEIN shocks or coilovers, especially on vehicles where the damper adjustment mechanisms are in hard-to-reach places. They are available in several different lengths too!
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The link bellow will drop you to the same Tein Flex A Coilovers but for a different car.