- Enhanced performance - Greater feedback under aggressive driving situations.
- Stability and Predictability - Increase responsiveness of the steering feel.
- Quick and easy install.
- Quality - made from real carbon fiber and precision machined aluminum. Just about the most unique and premium strut bar you can get!
- Very rigid - all parts of this bar are designed to minimize any flex.
- Maximize performance - while looking great, it is geared for performance.
- Improves handling, steering response, and tire grip around corners.
- Carefully implements specialized materials to provide strength while minimizing weight.
- Covered by SiriMoto's 1 Year Limited Warranty.
- Real carbon fiber tube with a dry (matte) carbon style finish.
- Red anodized aluminum brackets.
- Adjustable length - can provide suspension pre-load.
- Much lighter than competitors' strut bars due to using a unique hollow carbon fiber design.
- SiriMoto decal is not pre-installed on the bar in case you want to use it logoless.
- Compatible with all popular oil catch cans and flue fuel kits. Will clear them without hitting.
Reduces front chassis flex
The SiriMoto Phase 2 Ultra Carbon Fiber Front Strut Bar is designed with function and form in mind. These strut bars feature real carbon fiber for both strength and durability. The brackets are fully adjustable and made from precision machined aluminum. Made specifically to strengthen your Honda Civic's chassis, SiriMoto Phase 2 Ultra Carbon Fiber Strut Tower Bars are very effective at making sure your vehicle handles as well as it possibly can, and work especially well on MacPherson Strut type suspensions as is found on the front of many modern vehicles.
Improving chassis stiffness not only provides greater feedback under racing conditions, it also helps increase the responsiveness of the steering feel. Improving both those aspects of any vehicle is something that is sought after by many weekend-enthusiast and world-class-racers alike.
Carbon Fiber Info: Please note that there may be very minor imperfections in the carbon fiber weave. This is normal and is to be expected with production line real carbon fiber parts.