Sold in sets of 4 coilovers.
Revel Touring Sports Coilovers are an excellent suspension upgrade for your Honda Civic. With emphasis put on comfort, these coilovers are a great way off adding some sportiness to your ride without making the ride jarring. Each coilover is built to each vehicle-specific specs. The springs and 32-way adjustable mono-tube dampers are perfectly balanced to ensure a high-quality ride. Many options include aluminum upper mounts, with specific kits including pillow-ball mounts and camber plates. Some kits also include special radial bearings. These bearings isolate the the spring movement from the coilovers to dampen sound even more. With solid overall quality and comfort level with sportiness injected, Revel Touring Sports Coilovers are a great choice.
Each kit also includes coilover covers. These covers shield the coilovers from debris further extending the life span of the coilover. They are optional to install.
- Full-length adjustment and height adjustment for separate setting of the height and spring pre-load.
- 32 levels of shock dampening force adjustments.
- Pillow-ball upper mounts on most applications and adjustable front camber plates on many applications.
- Some applications include radial bearings to isolate and dampen sound levels, further adding to the comfort of the coilovers.
- Features at least 2 upper mounts (top mounts) for each application. Most applications will feature all 4 upper mounts for your vehicle. See application pictures for details. These upper mounts will give your suspension a more solid feel to it.
- Includes coilover covers to protect from debris and extend the life and looks of the coilovers.
- Mono-tube design for better heat dissipation, quicker responsiveness, and better vehicle control.
- Moderate spring rates make them great for the track and spirited street driving.
Ride Height Adjustment Notes: Normally, vehicle ride height is adjusted by reducing or increasing the pre-load on the coil spring. This method leads to inconsistent spring rates that are dependent upon the vehicle ride height. These coilovers allow you to adjust your vehicle's ride height independent of its spring pre-load. This method ensures that the spring rate is always consistent, no matter how high or low your car is. In addition, it ensures that the spring is always properly positioned onto the strut and effectively reduces miscellaneous and unnecessary noise.
Pillow-Ball Upper Mounts: These are included on many applications. They will help tighten up your ride and give you quicker steering response. Also, many include a built-in front camber adjustment plate as well so you can quickly and easily dial in front camber to your liking.