👨🔧 Honda Civic Fitment Help
Only view your car's parts catalog.
Select your specific car using Garage.Jump to Garage
If you have a newer Honda Civic with an adaptive / adjustable suspension or damper system (ADS), then you'll most likely get a dash light (error) when you install any suspension component that replaces your factory shocks or struts. Luckily, HKS is to the rescue! The HKS Suspension Error Canceller (SEC) eliminates this error code so you can drive distraction free with your high performance aftermarket coilovers or shocks / struts.
- Prevents your ECU from seeing the error code associated with not having your factory adaptive / adjustable shocks or struts in place.
- No cutting or splicing of any wires.
- Includes an application specific wiring harness just for your Honda Civic.
- Compatible with any brand coilovers or shocks / struts.
- Install takes only about 30 minutes. This unit installs behind a panel in the interior of your Honda Civic.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The link bellow will drop you to the same Hks Suspension Error Canceler Sec but for a different car.