Sold in sets of 2 or 3 bottles, which ensures that you have enough fluid to do a brake fluid flush and fill your brake fluid reservoir as well.
Wilwood's Hi-Temp Racing Brake Fluid is specially formulated in order to ensure reliable performance during demanding conditions. Whether you're looking to upgrade your daily driver, or top off the fluid on your weekend racer, Wilwood's Hi-Temp 570 and Super Hi-Temp EXP600 have got you covered.
Available in a DOT 5.1 formula, or their race purposed DOT 4 blend, Wilwood has got what you need to keep your car's brake-system performing at it's peak. If you're vehicle is a daily driver, or a spirited weekend car, then the Hi-Temp 570 Brake Fluid will cover your needs while offering consistent performance given the 573F Dry Boiling Point rating.
For the more hardcore, track-purpose builds, the Super Hi-Temp EXP600 Plus Racing Brake Fluid will be a better option. With a Dry Boiling Point of 594F, this DOT 4 racing brake fluid will handle what you throw at it. The EXP600 fluid formulation will provide repeatable braking performance, giving you confidence at the track as you try and shave tenth's off your lap times!
Hi-Temp 570 DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid Key Features:
- Compatible with ABS equipped vehicles.
- Dry Boiling Point: 573 degrees Fahrenheit (300 degrees Celsius).
- Wet Boiling Point: 313 degrees Fahrenheit (156 degrees Celsius).
- 355mL fluid volume per container (12 Fl.Oz.).
- Mixable with all DOT 3, DOT 4, DOT 5.1 brake fluids.
- NOTE: Not to be mixed with DOT 5 fluid!
Super Hi-Temp EXP600 DOT 4 Racing Brake Fluid Key Features:
- Best suited for race / track use.
- Dry Boiling Point: 626 degrees Fahrenheit (330 degrees Celsius).
- Wet Boiling Point: 417 degrees Fahrenheit (213 degrees Celsius).
- 500mL fluid volume per container (16.9 Fl.Oz.).
- NOTE: Not to be mixed with fluids of different DOT classifications!
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The link bellow will drop you to the same Wilwood High Temperature Racing Brake Fluid but for a different car.