Sold in sets of 4 coilovers.
TEIN Flex Z full coilovers are the new design entry for the popular Flex series coilovers, entering a lower price range and giving the same quality and performance that TEIN is well known for. The Flex Z system was designed with comfort and control in mind. TEIN has refined their separate ride height and pre-load adjustments along with a new dampener adjustment for further tuning options. Using a twin-tube design to maintain a comfortable ride even on the bumpiest of roads! With the new wide range Needle Adjuster for the shock valving, you can have more shock adjustment from full soft to full hard to meet different road conditions. The Flex Z coilovers use a new sealed cartridge style dampener that will allow you to simply remove and replace the shock. You will no longer have to send your coilover to be rebuild, saving you time and money while your waiting for a single coilover to be repaired. The Flex Z is also compatible with the EDFC and EDFC Active for almost all applications. A friendlier price with the same tech and quality TEIN is know for, makes these Flex Z coilovers an ideal set-up for any car enthusiast.
- Full-length adjustment and ride height adjustment for separate setting of the ride height and spring pre-load.
- 16 levels of damping force adjustment (compression and rebound together).
- ZT coated ride height adjustment thread for outstanding rust and damage prevention.
- Durable powder coating that does not peel or flake.
- Uses Advance Needle technology, giving the driver a much more noticeable feel in damping force change (over 200% compared to previous versions!).
- Most applications will feature all 4 upper mounts (top mounts) for your vehicle. These upper mounts will give your suspension a more solid feel to it.
- Pillow-Ball Upper Mounts on some applications and adjustable front camber plates on some applications as well.
- Most applications compatible with EDFC systems.
- 1 year manufacturers warranty against defects.
Ride Height Adjustment Notes: Normally, vehicle ride height is adjusted by reducing or increasing the pre-load on the coil spring. This method leads to inconsistent spring rates that are dependent upon the vehicle ride height. These coilovers allow you to adjust your vehicle's ride height independent of its spring pre-load. This method ensures that the spring rate is always consistent, no matter how high or low your car is. In addition, it ensures that the spring is always properly positioned onto the strut and effectively reduces miscellaneous and unnecessary noise.
Pillow-Ball Upper Mounts: These are included on select applications. They will help tighten up your ride and give you quicker steering response. Also, many include a built-in front camber adjustment plate as well so you can quickly and easily dial in front camber to your liking.
Ride Height Lowering Ranges: All numbers quoted for front and rear lowering ranges are relative to the vehicle factory ride height. "(Positive)" before a number means than the coilover system upper adjustment limit is above (higher than) factory ride height.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The link bellow will drop you to the same Tein Flex Z Full Coilovers but for a different car.