FOR MANUAL TRANSMISSION VEHICLES ONLY. "Version 2" bushings feature a new and improved two-piece interlocking design and better aesthetics.
- Eliminates free play in the shifter assembly body with solid bushings.
- Easy install - Video installation instructions available.
- Provides a more positive shift feel.
- Replaces factory rubber bushings.
- Covered by SiriMoto's 1 Year Limited Warranty.
- Industry 1st: full interlocking design; eliminates flex in the shift lever housing.
- Precision CNC machined to exacting tolerances, providing a perfect fit.
- Crafted from 6061 aerospace grade aluminum for the ultimate durability.
- Long lasting red anodized finish.
- Allen Hex Key Included for installation.
Eliminates shifter assembly movement during shifts
SiriMoto Shifter Base Bushings are a great add-on to either a stock vehicle for drivers who want improved shift feel, or ones that have a short shifter installed and are looking to complement the shorter throws with positive shifts. Designed to replace the soft rubber bushings that are found on the OEM shifter assembly, these solid aluminum bushings eliminate that mushy feeling by tying the shifter assembly body with the frame for your vehicle!
On top of this, the shifter base bushings have been improved from their initial design and are now built using a new & unique interlocking feature. The "Version 2" base bushings have a deeper interlock engagement to further improve their clamping capability. This instills an immense amount of rigidity to the OEM shift assembly, thus giving you more positive feedback as you change gears.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The link bellow will drop you to the same Sirimoto Shifter Base Bushings but for a different car.