FOR MANUAL TRANSMISSION VEHICLES ONLY.
- Stronger replacement shifter bushing that provides a better feel when shifting
- Replaces the soft stock bushing for a solid crisp feel when shifting.
- Works great with aftermarket short shifters and solid base bushings.
- Compatible with SiriMoto, CT-Engineering, Buddy Club, and Skunk2 aftermarket short shifters.
- Covered by SiriMoto's 1 Year Limited Warranty.
- Made of high strength materials for longevity and durability under hard shifting.
- Precision machined to exacting tolerances.
- Manufactured out of high quality acetal.
The factory blue bushing found on the end of the OEM shift lever is usually very soft, and can be prone to cracking and breaking if driven hard at the track. Having seen this issue and realizing there should be a solution to this problem, SiriMoto sought to design a bushing that can endure spirited driving. Made to be a direct replacement, the bushing can be used on a factory shift assembly, or on a SiriMoto short shifter. Once more, it can also be used on short shifters that re-use the OEM blue bushing.
Another issue that comes up is the fact that the OEM shift lever bushing cannot be purchased alone, you have to get a full replacement assembly. This becomes a problem if you were to lose your old bushing during a short shifter install or when it comes time to replace it. Being machined with exacting tolerances, the SiriMoto Shift Lever Bushing fits snugly on the ball-end of the OEM lever or short shift adapters. Also, the material of choice was of high importance as it needed to be durable, long-lasting, and require minimal lubricating. For these characteristics, SiriMoto chose to go with a high end acetal material to provide great performance and durability.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The link bellow will drop you to the same Sirimoto Shift Lever Bushing but for a different car.