👨🔧 Honda Civic Fitment Help
Only view your car's parts catalog.
Select your specific car using Garage.Jump to Garage
IMPORTANT: If your vehicle does not have sway bars from the factory, installation of this product may not be possible, or may require extra work.
An Eibach Sway Bar Kit (Anti-Roll Kit) significantly reduces body roll through increased stiffness over factory sway bars. The result: increased handling and cornering grip in any performance driving situation.
Manufactured from cold-formed, high-strength aircraft grade steel for precision performance, and finished with a long-lasting red powder coat finish, every Eibach Anti-Roll Kit comes complete with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
- Performance tuned sway bars.
- Improves handling and reduces body roll.
- Great when used with lowering springs, such as Eibach Pro-Kit or Sportline springs.
- Lowers your vehicle's center of gravity for better handling.
- Comes with all necessary hardware to install, including bushings (where applicable). End links are not included unless noted otherwise.
- Some applications are adjustable.
- Million Mile Warranty.
Application Notes: Sway bars are either sold as front only, rear only, or front and rear. Each application will also show the thickness of the sway bar (in millimeters) next to it.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The link bellow will drop you to the same Eibach Sway Bar Kit but for a different car.