CARB Compliance / Exemption Warning: If you live in California and your application for this product is not CARB Compliant / Exempt, then you cannot purchase it for public highway or street use (in that case it could only be used for formally sanctioned race use on a racing vehicle that may never be used on a public highway or street). If your application is not CARB Compliant / Exempt and you're shipping to California, our system will let you know on the final checkout page.
E85 Info: This return fuel system fully supports the use of E85 fuel.
Looking for the ultimate plug-and-play fuel system upgrade for your Honda Civic? This new DW400 Return Fuel System Conversion Kit converts your factory returnless fuel system to a higher performance "return style" configuration and pairs it with a high-output DW400 fuel pump. Your upgraded fuel system will support up to 900 hp on pump gas and 700 on E85!
- A complete plug-and-play, high-horsepower fuel system upgrade!
- Flow rate of 415 LPH! Supports up to 900 horsepower on pump gas and 700 horsepower on ethanol.
- Fuel pump is a "drop-in" installation and fuel return kit comes with all hardware needed.
- Fully ethanol (E85) compatible.
- Designed for -6AN feed line and utilization of OE feed for return.
- Retain all OE functionality, including: PnP harness connector, fuel level sender, fuel surge bucket.
- Fuel return kit includes regulator and filtration.
- Fuel return kit features cost-effective CPE rubber fuel lines that are cord reinforced for high pressure and lined for compatibility with ethanol-based fuels up to E85. They also feature a braided stainless steel outer shell for increased durability and robustness.
- Quiet and reliable fuel pump turbine impeller.
- 3-year comprehensive warranty.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The link bellow will drop you to the same Dw400 Return Fuel System Conversion Kit but for a different car.