Sold in sets of 4 coilovers.
TEIN Mono Sport Coilovers are the best performance street coilover kit available from TEIN. The Mono Sport system builds upon the ultimate adjustability of the Street Flex system, and adds TEIN's mono tube shock design. This means that the shock portion of the coilover uses a larger valve assembly which gives much better dampening performance. TEIN also uses their proven separate height and pre-load adjustments, allowing you to tune your set-up to handle great, yet still ride well. The Mono Sport Coilovers include pillow-ball upper mounts on most applications and are compatible with all EDFC systems, for maximum performance on the track or the streets.
TEIN's Mono Sport Coilovers have numerous performance and ride quality benefits over the more traditional twin tube designs of their introductory coil over systems. The enemy of shock performance is oil aeration and heat. Mono tube shock designs combat both of these issues by having larger oil capacities than other designs. Having more oil means the shock has more thermal capacity, and since the oil is in direct contact with the shock case it cools quicker too. Since the valve inside the shock is bigger, it also offers better control of motion. A side benefit of the larger shock valve is that the shock is actually quieter than comparable twin tube designs. One last benefit that TEIN has over most other mono tube coilover designs is that they use an inverted shock design on their strut type coilovers. This means the body of the coilover is wide all the way up to the strut mount. This is yet another way TEIN Mono Sport Coilovers have better oil capacity, and it also stiffens the strut assembly significantly. This makes your steering inputs tighter, the suspension movement is more consistent, and the road feel transmitted to the steering wheel is much improved. When you look at the benefits of the Mono Sport Coilovers, there is no good reason to go with any other high-end coilover system.
- Mono Tube shock design.
- Full-length adjustment and ride height adjustment for separate setting of the ride height and spring pre-load.
- 16 levels of damping force adjustment (compression and rebound together).
- Uses TEIN's specially formulated High-Spec Damper Oil that greatly reduces bubble cavitation and thermal degradation.
- ADVANCE M.S.V. technology for improved damping force adjustability (ADVANCE M.S.V. technology includes TEIN Advanced Needle and TEIN Micro Speed Valve).
- High quality high-tensile SAE9254 steel No-Sag springs.
- Most applications will feature all 4 upper mounts (top mounts) for your vehicle. These upper mounts will give your suspension a more solid feel to it.
- Pillow-ball upper mounts included for most applications and adjustable front camber plates on some applications as well.
- New Highly-Rigid Bracket & Shell Case.
- MOST applications are compatible with all EDFC systems.
- Highly reliable and durable.
- ZT coated ride height adjustment thread for outstanding rust and damage prevention.
- Durable powder coating that does not peel or flake.
- Can be overhauled and re-valved.
- 1 year manufacturers warranty against defects.
- Truly the ULTIMATE coilover system!
Ride Height Adjustment Notes: Normally, vehicle ride height is adjusted by reducing or increasing the pre-load on the coil spring. This method leads to inconsistent spring rates that are dependent upon the vehicle ride height. These coilovers allow you to adjust your vehicle's ride height independent of its spring pre-load. This method ensures that the spring rate is always consistent, no matter how high or low your car is. In addition, it ensures that the spring is always properly positioned onto the strut and effectively reduces miscellaneous and unnecessary noise.
Pillow-Ball Upper Mounts: These are included on select applications. They will help tighten up your ride and give you quicker steering response. Also, many include a built-in front camber adjustment plate as well so you can quickly and easily dial in front camber to your liking.
Ride Height Lowering Ranges: All numbers quoted for front and rear lowering ranges are relative to the vehicle factory ride height. "(Positive)" before a number means than the coilover system upper adjustment limit is above (higher than) factory ride height.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The link bellow will drop you to the same Tein Mono Sport Coilovers but for a different car.