Sold in pairs (comes with one camber arm for each front wheel).
Replacing your factory upper control arms with these adjustable units will give you the added adjustability and range when fine-tuning your suspension. This new Skunk2 Pro Series front camber kit will accurately dial in your suspension setting with quick adjusting sliding ball joints. The Skunk2 Racing Pro Series camber kit has been redesigned to offer up to +/- 5 of adjustability and is the choice of SCCA Pro Racing teams. Camber adjustments are always recommended if you lower your Civic below its stock ride height.
- Corrects negative camber.
- Maximizes tire life and grip.
- Good for 0" to 3"+ drops.
- A must for AutoX or open tracking+.
- The new A-arm design for the 88-91 Civic camber kit offers the most positive adjustment in the industry and will not hit you inner fender wall.
- New and improved over the previous "classic" Skunk2 front camber kit.
Pro Series Plus Notes: While the regular Pro Series camber kits use high quality OEM-style rubber bushings, the Skunk2 Pro Series Plus camber kits include 3-piece low-deflection polyurethane bushings that further improve handling response, feel, and performance.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The link bellow will drop you to the same Skunk2 Front Camber Kit but for a different car.