Sold in sets of 4 coilovers.
This "Version 2" of the EZ Street Series coilovers, also called the EZ II Street Series coilovers, are the most recent addition to Megan Racing's expansive coilover kit line up. The EZ II coilovers are very similar to the regular EZ coilovers, except that the EZ II coilovers include at least 2 upper mounts (top mounts) for all applications (most will include all 4 top mounts).
The EZ II coilovers are aimed towards the more budget oriented enthusiast, yet still offer all the essential adjustments. These coilover kits allow you to adjust spring pre-load and your vehicle's ride height independently. By having the separate adjustments, you are able to dial in you car's ride-height and change the handling characteristics to your liking. Megan Racing EZ II coilovers also feature 15-way adjustable dampening. This gives you the ability not only to tune your cars handling but will also help soften up the ride for everyday use. They also went with slightly softer springs which makes them perfect for driving on the street. This can also help if you have a high horsepower car, as it will help keep your wheels on the ground and provide great traction when accelerating.
These Megan Racing Coilovers will surely upgrade the handling and performance on your vehicle. If you want the adjustability that full coilovers offer at an affordable price, these coilovers are made to perform without a compromise in quality.
- 15 levels of shock dampening force adjustments.
- Features at least 2 upper mounts (top mounts) for each application. Most applications will feature all 4 upper mounts for your vehicle. See application pictures for details. These upper mounts will give your suspension a more solid feel to it.
- Includes rubber boot dust covers.
- Monotube design for better heat dissipation, quicker responsiveness, and better vehicle control.
- Comes with 1-year manufacturer-defect warranty.
- Independent "Spring Pre-load" and "Ride Height" adjustment.
- Conservative spring rates that work well for daily use.
Ride Height Adjustment Notes: Normally, vehicle ride height is adjusted by reducing or increasing the pre-load on the coil spring. This method leads to inconsistent spring rates that are dependent upon the vehicle ride height. These coilovers allow you to adjust your vehicle's ride height independent of its spring pre-load. This method ensures that the spring rate is always consistent, no matter how high or low your car is. In addition, it ensures that the spring is always properly positioned onto the strut and effectively reduces miscellaneous and unnecessary noise.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The link bellow will drop you to the same Megan Racing Ez Ii Street Series Full Coilovers but for a different car.