Sold in sets of 4 coilovers.
TEIN Street Advance Z Coilovers are the newest version of the popular TEIN Super Street coilovers. They incorporate technology to bring out the full potential of your Honda Civic while still maintaining a great and affordable price. This high performance suspension system can be used for weekend racing and/or daily driving. The ride height adjustable system enables you to adjust ride height and a new 16 level needle valve allows you to set the damping force to your preference. In other words, you can set your vehicle to meet all situations! The TEIN Street Advance Z Coilovers also eliminate the discomfort caused by uneven roads or bumps encountered during daily street driving.
- High performance and cost effective.
- New sealed strut design keeps complexity down and maintains it very affordable.
- 16 levels of damping force adjustment (compression and rebound together).
- Ride height adjustable.
- ZT coated ride height adjustment thread for outstanding rust and damage prevention.
- Durable powder coating that does not peel or flake.
- Comfortable twin-tube design.
- Re-uses factory upper mounts.
- Some applications compatible with EDFC systems.
- 1 year manufacturers warranty against defects.
Ride Height Lowering Ranges: All numbers quoted for front and rear lowering ranges are relative to the vehicle factory ride height. "(Positive)" before a number means than the coilover system upper adjustment limit is above (higher than) factory ride height.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.