IMPORTANT: If your vehicle does not have sway bars from the factory, installation of this product may not be possible, or may require extra work.
H&R Sway Bars are ultra-premium sway bars built to handle the harshest racing or daily driving conditions. Made from a special 50CrV4 steel alloy with the highest tensile strength available, this high-quality metal guarantees smooth transitional sway bar function, decreasing feedback response time and increasing overall stiffness. Each H&R Sway Bar is specific to its application, which ensures that each bar is perfectly balanced for the vehicle it will be installed on. Some H&R Sway Bars are also adjustable, allowing you set it up for different situations and needs. With a professional German build quality and high-quality materials, each bar will allow you to get the most out of your Honda Civic's suspension.
- Professional German build quality.
- Improves handling and reduces body roll.
- A perfect compliment to H&R lowering springs.
- Made from a high-quality 50CrV4 steel alloy with the highest tensile strength available.
- Comes with all necessary hardware to install, including bushings (where applicable). End links are not included unless noted otherwise.
- Some applications are adjustable.
Application Notes: Sway bars are either sold as front only, rear only, or front and rear. Each application will also show the thickness of the sway bar (in millimeters) next to it.