👨🔧 Honda Civic Fitment Help
Only view your car's parts catalog.
Select your specific car using Garage.Jump to Garage
The Competition Clutch Lightweight Steel Flywheel is recommended for naturally aspirated and/or street driven applications. This flywheel will work with ALL performance and stock clutch assemblies.
- Preserves low end torque and driveability.
- One piece ring gear for high durability.
- Weight varies from 11 lbs. to 14 lbs., depending on application.
- Stamped with a 4140 plate with 2000 tons pressure at 1260 degrees.
- Well suited for Stage 1 and Stage 2 clutch kit applications.
- CNC machined and balanced to OEM specifications.
- Reduced mass of the flywheel increases acceleration of your Honda Civic.
- Meets and exceeds SFI 1.5 specifications.
- 90 day limited warranty.
Note: If you plan on using your Honda Civic for road racing, you may prefer the Ultra Lightweight flywheel, which is even lighter. For road racing, a lower moment of inertia is more desirable because it allows for quicker throttle response and aids in deceleration, which leads to faster lap times.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.