- Enhanced performance - Predictable and stable handling in more extreme diverse driving situations such as spirited driving.
- Easy install - Video installation instructions also available.
- Quality - Clam shell bar design made out of high grade aluminum.
- Covered by a 1 Year Limited Warranty.
- Improves handling, steering response, and tire grip around corners.
- Carefully implements the use of aluminum and steel, to provide strength while minimizing weight.
- Unique extruded aluminum bar architecture.
The SiriMoto Phase 2 Lower Tie Bar is designed to improve your suspension's structure and provide greater feedback for more precise handling. Made specifically to strengthen your Honda Civic's chassis and subframe. It's a must for those who have modified their suspension and have experienced roll and slack in the suspension which the Phase 2 bar helps combat. These tie bars feature a strong inner beam layout, that complements the curved outer clam design, to provide an extruded aluminum bar architecture that is the strongest of its kind.
Improving chassis stiffness not only provides greater feedback under racing conditions, it also helps increase the responsiveness of the steering feel. Improving both those aspects of any vehicle is something that is sought after by many weekend enthusiast and world class racers alike.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.