👨🔧 Honda Civic Fitment Help
Only view your car's parts catalog.
Select your specific car using Garage.Jump to Garage
One of the best ways to keep your Honda Civic running at it's best is to keep deposits out of the intake tract and engine. The best way to do this is to use an oil catch can that is designed to remove any oil and other contaminants from the crankcase ventilation that modern cars use to prevent those contaminants from getting to the atmosphere. Mishimoto has released a new Baffled Oil Catch can that will stop that oil vapor from getting into your motor and dirtying it up. Mishimoto started with a clean sheet design and decided to come up with a simple, adaptable, and reusable catch can design.
Mishimoto uses 6061 aluminum to make the top and bottom sections of the catch can. Available in a 2 port or 3 port configuration for use in a multitude of vehicles. From there they made a universal mounting bracket that allows you to rotate the catch can for optimum alignment of the side inlet and outlet for ease of mounting. To help separate the oil inside the can, they use grooves in the inlet to energize the air and help it shed any oil or other residue before traveling through the 40-50 micron bronze filter attached to the top outlet. Inside the can there is a baffled plate that keeps the collected oil from sloshing around during performance driving conditions. There is an easy lower drain valve to allow you to empty the can without having to remove it from the car.
- Patented lightweight billet 6061 aluminum can sealed with Viton o-rings.
- Reduces carbon buildup in engine.
- Defends intake tract and essential engine components from oil blow-by.
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation.
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation.
- 2 port and 3 port options.
- Most applications use 3/8" NPT threaded fittings for the inlet, outlet and drain for easy adaptation to other hoses. Filter and can are fully serviceable.
- Catch can has large capacity for longer servicing intervals.
- Mounting bolts and brackets.
- Oil resistant breather hose and clamps (on direct-fit apps only).
- Uses 40-50 micron bronze filter.
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.