👨🔧 Honda Civic Fitment Help
Only view your car's parts catalog.
Select your specific car using Garage.Jump to Garage
Skunk2's new cutting-edge composite fuel rails are made using a proprietary carbon impregnated aerospace thermo-polymer composite. This material insulates the fuel from both radiant and conductive heat transfer under the hood. Keeping the fuel cooler results in an increase in horsepower and torque. Skunk2 has seen power gains of up to 3% in real world testing!
Skunk2 composite fuel rails feature a large 0.625" internal bore with radius inlets to the injectors to improve flow characteristics. This type of radius injector inlet design is not possible with extruded and drilled aluminum fuel rails (which have sharp angles internally where the main bore meets the injector bores). Skunk2 composite fuel rails can be used with factory fuel lines, injectors, and fuel regulators.
- Up to 3% power gain just by keeping your fuel cooler!
- -8 AN end threads with 0.625" internal bore.
- Flows much more fuel than stock...can support up to 1200 hp!
- Can be used with stock fuel system (including the factory injectors).
- Chemically resistant to all fuels including alcohol.
- Includes installation hardware.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.