CARB Compliance / Exemption Warning: If you live in California and your application for this product is not CARB Compliant / Exempt, then you cannot purchase it for public highway or street use (in that case it could only be used for formally sanctioned race use on a racing vehicle that may never be used on a public highway or street). If your application is not CARB Compliant / Exempt and you're shipping to California, our system will let you know on the final checkout page.
Kits come with all necessary hardware and a Boost Connect Beginner Kit for ease of installation. These valves are designed to vent to atmosphere only. They cannot be set up to recirculate.
The Radial R35V from Synapse Engineering, is the latest entry into the turbo world and one that took plenty of time and effort to realize. This high quality Blow Off Valve (BOV) is designed to be a quick and easy way of upgrading a stock or aftermarket BOV. These kits come ready with adapters flanges to replace other popular BOV applications, such as HKS, GReddy, and Bosch, for ease of installation. Using a radical new design that Synapse is dubbing the "Trident", this BOV features 3 exhaust ports and Synapse's patented "Synchronic Technology" and adjustable preload that makes this BOV a reliable and worthy investment. This BOV is CNC Machined from solid 6061-T6 billet aluminum and is fully interchangeable with the Synapse V2 adapters and flanges. As is true with other BOV's in Synapse's line, this BOV has very quick reaction time of 25ms, virtually eliminating compressor surge and extending the life of you turbo. Though more than capable of running on a mild to stock set-up, the R35V was designed with racing in mind and can withstand up to 100 PSI of boost with no signs of leaks. The body also features 1/8th NPT control ports, this allows the tuner to fine tune the response and also allows it to be controlled by factory recirculation solenoids. A strong design, with aggressive and functional aesthetics, really makes this BOV stand out in the engine bay. And let's not forget, it's made in the USA.
- Flows more than the standard Synapse SB BOV and DV BOV.
- Uses Synchronic Technology to help eliminate compressor surge.
- Fast reacting (25 milliseconds) piston actuator.
- Eliminates the use of a diaphragm for better reliability.
- Manufactured with top of the line CNC Machining Technology, to help offer an excellent fit and finish.
- Rated for up to 100 PSI of boost pressure, without boost leaks.
- Adjustable preload to fine tune responsiveness, suitable for any style of driving.
- Over 10 different flange styles to fit any custom install, from standard hose adapters to popular styles such as GReddy, HKS, TiAL, and full custom weld-on aluminum and steel.
- Dual 1/8" NPT Boost Reference Ports to work with virtually any style of plumbing.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.