CARB Compliance / Exemption Warning: If you live in California and your application for this product is not CARB Compliant / Exempt, then you cannot purchase it for public highway or street use. However, if you are using this product strictly for formally sanctioned race use on a racing vehicle that may never be used on a public highway or street, then this product is still legal for that use. If your application is not CARB Compliant / Exempt and you're shipping to California, our system will let you know on the final checkout page.
These valves are designed to be recirculating. They can be vented to atmosphere, but will require a custom non-MAF tune and modification of the return line.
Charge Pipe Kits and Adapter Kits come with necessary hardware and vacuum lines for a bolt-on installation. Charge Pipe Kits come with complete replacement charge pipes made specifically for a Synapse Synchronic Diverter Valve, while Adapter Kits come with a flange to allow a Synapse Synchronic Blow Diverter Valve to bolt right on to your OEM charge piping.
The Synapse Synchronic Diverter Valve, or DV BOV as some may call it, is a compact BOV / Recirculation Valve that uses Synchronic actuator technology, designed to be an extremely reliable unit and have the appearance of a high grade OEM product. The Synapse Diverter valve is very similar to the Synapse SB BOV, but it uses a more compact, stealthy design for a factory OEM appearance. The Diverter Valve uses a piston actuator as part of its internals and eliminates the use of diaphragms which can wear out over time and hinder performance. The Diverter BOV is designed to hold up to about 60 PSI with no leaks, and still providing the lightning quick response that the Synchronic Technology provides. The ultra fast 25 millisecond reaction time helps eliminate compressor surge and extends the life of your turbo. Additionally, the fast reacting actuator gives off a crisp blow off sound, letting you know you've installed a quality product.
The Synapse DV BOV is also available as a direct bolt-on for certain applications. Depending on the vehicle, Synapse offers their Diverter Valve with adapters to bolt in place of the factory blow off valve/recirculation valve or with piping kits to also improve on the factory charge piping.
- Uses Synchronic Technology to help eliminate compressor surge.
- Fast reacting (25 milliseconds) piston actuator.
- Eliminates the use of a diaphragm for better reliability.
- Manufactured with strong and lightweight 6061 Forged Aluminum.
- Can be installed in either a "pull" or "push" mode, to better accommodate tight engine bays and give off different sounds.
- Adjustable preload to fine tune responsiveness, suitable for any style of driving.
- Uses interchangeable mounting and recirculation flanges.
- Over 10 different flange styles to fit any custom instal, from standard hose adapters to popular styles such as GReddy, HKS, TiAL and full custom weld-on aluminum and steel.
- Dual 1/8" NPT Boost Reference Ports to work with virtually any style of plumbing.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.